If you haven’t heard about the Telework Virginia Grant then I strongly recommend you learn more about this fantastic opportunity and see if it can fit into your business. The process to get funded is simple and if you call us and ask for assistance, we will take you by the hand and step you through the process one step at a time. If you would like to go at this alone here are the steps.
1. Go to www.teleworkva.org and download the application. There less than 10 questions and will likely only take you 10 minutes to complete.
2. Write a one paragraph explanation of why and how your business will benefit from teleworking, again we can assist you with this step.
3. Fax or scan / email the information to the telework team. The contact information is on the form.
4. Find a partner to provide proposals for the implementation. We would be honored to help!
5. Find a leasing partner. Ais required by the grant.
6. Place your order. Implement the technology and start submitting your lease payments for reimbursement.
It truly is that simple!
Take a look at some of our success stories when we worked to implement a solution to improve business processes, secure data and saved thousands of dollars by leveraging the TeleworkVa grant. Thanks again to John Graubics of Tuckaway Child Care Centers, Rich Chandler of Exhibits for their time creating these videos!
- Telework Exchange Announces a Nationwide Telework Week – February 14-18, 2011 (eon.businesswire.com)
- Telework Exchange and Telework!VA Partner to Host Unlock Gridlock 2010 Conference (eon.businesswire.com)
- Obama Signs Telework Bill Into Law (informationweek.com)